Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thing # 13 - Del.icio.us and tags

I enjoyed learning about Del.icio.us and how to use tags to help organize my bookmarks. This is one of the most useful tools I have researched so far for me. I have tons of bookmarks, and have often bemoaned the fact that I cannot always remember what is saved under what bookmark, and exactly where to find a specific piece of information that I need. Del.icio.us solves that problem. It will take me a while, but I will eventually convert many of my cryptic bookmarks by adding the appropriate and multiple tags.

While reaserching the site, I found a great new website called visuwords. This website gives a graphical definition of a word, and it employs many different colors, which I find attractive, and I think will also attrack my students' interests.

No comments: